viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

diary entry

dear diary:

last month was one of my worse day, my mother say to my father that I have to be married with sofia and I dont like that but I have to do what my family say because in my coutry it is a tradition, like any country has they traditions, in my case it is this that my parents decide my future, the thing that I was complicated was that with sofia I have a not good relation, she has her costoms and I have my, she doesnt want that I ride in motocross, and do the life so difficult.

the most importan thing in my life was that I can be free but with the traditions that has my family is  very difficult to do, however mi life have to be changed, my friends of london say that I have to travel and live in her country but mi family doesnt want to pay me the travel so I have to stay arround my family.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario