miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

blog tattoos

1)Caption:
 I have been rejacted in many job interviews, even before they know about my vast expirience

2) Picture


3) What you lermnt in class

I lernt that tattos can be special for everybody

4) Paragraph 1 (discrimination)
Source: www.vutrailblazer.info
 This discrimination is centred on employers or applicants with body modifications such as tattoos.

5) Paragraph 2
Source: www.mookychick.co.uk
Many people are apprenhisive about getting their first tattoo.

*5) My opinion
It all depends on my family my ansestors, if forced to continue the tradition or if I can  do what I want, and then if a person try to discriminate me I will ignore, turn around and leave. I have a good opinion of this because  as far as I know the traditions do not break and would be very bad break.

6) three important ideas

    • First I talk about my caption and what are the meaning of this picture
    • Then explain the discrimination of tattoos
    • Finally that the more important thing is what my family say.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario