lunes, 29 de julio de 2013

Resumè

Matias Hornauer
 
Calafquen,69 ,Los pinos,Viña Del Mar, Chile
032/2365955
53636726

 
 
Objetive: To teach children how to ride a motorcycle and motivate other people to do it.
 
Education: Motocross training lessons, california,start on (2004)-(2013).
                 I study in the mackay school, chile.
 
Activity: Sport instructor.
 
achivments:
  • national mx price, 2008,2011.
  •  Xgames on munich, gold medal,2013.
Volunteer experence: An other experence was to travel to new zeland and train a rugby club.
                                   In the holidays I travel to Valparaiso and go with a group of childrens  and some houses of low resurses .                                                 
 
 
Interest: house of the rider james stewards  to do the instructor class.
 
skills:I ride motorcycles and know all the basic things.
         I have a page on the internet and it has all my information.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario